Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th!

My online time is becoming less and less each day. The house will be listed tomorrow for sale. I keep watching Sell this House and wondering what people will think when they venture through here. We're pigs, slobs, I can't clean worth a shit, and we live in clutter?? Maybe I should set up my camcorder for some feedback. (sigh) Either our realtor is telling the truth or filling our heads full of crap, but he's saying there are more buyers then sellers right now and they've had houses lately actually sell more than the asking price from multiple bidders. Wouldn't that be nice! This better happen fast. Our last house took 4 months, HELL is what that was. Lots of tears, screaming and bawling to Dave because I was so sick of the whole deal. Then living with my Mom for 3 weeks since we didn't find a house in time was no fun either. Thankfully Alex was only 11 months old. Here we are 5 yrs later with a 6 yr old, 3 yr old and a 1 yr old and pregnant again. This is not going to be an easy move.

I believe we found the perfect house though. It's a lake property, tons of kids in the neighborhood, deck overlooking the lake, awesome decor with faux painting, tons of room, even a little pad ready for the hot tub. Only thing missing is a fence which should be easy enough but it'll have to be wrought iron because of the lake, so no view is blocked to the other property owners yadda yadda. Stupid rule I say but whatever. Dominic shouldn't be able to climb that type of fencing....you'd think.

Damien's birthday party, a very small party, is planned for Saturday evening. I told my mom having birthdays one after another is just not going to work. I'm going to combine or something because I can't do this every year. So I figured a late January birthday for new baby and Dominic and a late June birthday for Alex and Damien. LOL My mom sort of agrees although she thinks they should have their own little parties she can understand my reasoning. We're doing pizza and pop and buying a cake. I haven't thought of a gift yet.

My 12 week prenatal appt is tomorrow. I'm hoping everything is ok in there because I haven't been able to find anything with the doppler but twice. I'm paranoid. I also stopped taking my temperature after doing it forever which was a big security to me seeing those high temps. Here's the link if you're bored enough and want to look at a pregnancy chart. LOL
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/dsdidomenico Damien's is on there too. I think I actually charted longer with him.

I'm tired, need a nap but unfortunately I probably won't get one. Hope everyone is having a good 4th!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I hope that getting your house sold does not cause you too much stress!!!! I hope it all goes smoothly for you.

D's party sounds like it will be nice. Having combined parties sounds like a good idea too!!!

Hope all is well today!

Kristi Ann said...

Happy belated 4th!