Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Start every day off with a smile and get it over with. ~ W.C. Fields

The past few weeks I'd say, I've felt "off." I'm not sure what's going on but I have no motivation to do anything, I'm constantly tired, and I've had headaches which is not normal for me. I don't know what is going on. I wake up every morning with a backache. I ask Dave everyday if I'm sleeping weird because I just feel like complete crap when I wake up. We bought a very plush mattress a few years ago to help with sleeping not make it worse. I can't seem to keep up with all the things that need done around here. It seems like if I start something, Mia or Damien wake up and I never finish. It took me 1 week to clean out their closet and put in "bigger" hand me down clothes from the older 2. The house itself like laundry, dishes, mopping and vacuuming is all getting done it's just the other projects I guess. Alex constantly wants to do crafts and I'm just not in the mood. What is my deal?
Oscar is still in the house which could be part of the problem I suppose too. His leg is healing but he's still got skin to grow over that part he ripped open. He is in his pet crate about 22 hours a day. I'm wondering if something has went wrong in his head. Remember this whole ordeal happened because he wanted out of his pen and to come to the house and would do ANYTHING to get out even if it meant going under a small hole he made and ripping his leg open by the chain link. Who cares about skin right? Well now when we leave him at home in the pet crate he's going nuts in there and breaking the whole top off the bottom and getting out. He did twice last week and broke a few screws on the crate, pooped and peed on our carpet, and then scratched the living crap out of the front and back doors. It made Dave so mad that he fired off his gun at the dog trying to scare some sense into him I guess. If I leave him in the backyard he bashes his head into the gate trying to squeeze through the chain link so I have to chains on the gates so he can't break out. He could dig but with that huge satellite dish on his head I don't think he'll get under the fence. I haven't left the house in 3 days because we have to leave him outside now when we're gone and we're afraid he's going to commit suicide doing some stupid stunt. We're going to the Vet still twice a week and I'm still playing Dr myself since it's opened and we need to clean the hair and junk out of it.


I'm hoping when school starts I'll be back into a normal schedule and things will be easier. Everything just seems so hard at the moment. I'm not liking it one bit. I'm thinking of quitting Avon because I just don't have the time for it. I went up and got my daycare license renewed and I have no motivation to do that either. Maybe I'm just not getting enough caffeine.

1 comment:

Kristi Ann said...

Oh sweetie...I feel ya!! The last few weeks for me has been "rough" to put it mildly. And rach's loss on top of all that.....pretty much knocked me off my a$$.
I hope you get that spunk back. We sure do miss ya! :)