Thursday, February 07, 2008

And God's Time is NOW!!


I am not even sure if I should post this. I've had 2 losses and you just never know. One at 11.5 weeks and one at 5 weeks. But I have 2 tests with light lines on them saying I'm pregnant. I am so excited!!!! You might remember D being extremely upset when we found out about Mia but I am confident he'll be much better this time. After the initial shock wears off! lol No symptoms except sore boobs. EDD 10-18-08
And you are all still allowed to yell at me when I complain about my weight gain. lol


EDIT: Mandi , Chrystal, and Amie- I almost forgot, this is D's Valentine's Gift so please don't email or call about it! lol Don't mention it on Myspace or tell any family either because I want to wait for atleast 12 weeks just incase anything bad happens.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

YEA!!!!! I am so happy for you!!
Better you than me! =)

Christina

Wendy said...

Congratulations!!! An October baby!!! WooHoo. So happy for you

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!! I am very excited for you!! Hope everything goes well :0)

Jena9286 said...

Congrats! I will live vicariously through you. No more for me. :)

Sara K. Parker said...

Holy SMOKES! That is WONDERFUL! Praying the little munchkin sticks!

Love,
Sara

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Yeah! Congratulations!!! I hope that your first trimester is a fast and smooth ride!

Mary Ellen said...

yippee!

S said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

Holly said...

Wow, congratulations Sabrina!! I'm very excited for you, and will send lots of sticky thoughts!

Angela said...

Congratulations!

Sabrina said...

Thanks girls! I'm excited yet abit nervous! The losses make it hard to get on Cloud 9, I need to see the bean on the sono screen to feel 100% positive. I wish I could get over that. Last night i started feeling really achy and sore and I'm sure I'm getting the stomach virus going around at the school. This morning I had to run to the toilet and #2 so I didn't get to pee on a stick yet today dang it.

Holly and Angela- it's so good to see you!!!

Kristi Ann said...

HUGE Congratulations!!!!!!!
I am thrilled for you!!! Maybe we will be preggo buddies...I'm hoping this is the month for me! :)
YAY!!!
You made my day! :)
I will be praying for you and the newest one !:)

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

Congrats Sabriina!!!!!!! That is awesome.

Sabrina said...

Kristi Ann- I sure hope you get your BFP this month too! That would be so neat! I still check Debbie's chart ever since her loss. I hope she has good news soon too!!

Hey Cindy! Thanks! Been thinking of you guys since your last news on your blog. Hugs!!!