Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Yay For Rising Airline Prices!!

I guess Dave's parents hadn't bought tickets yet and tried yesterday. They found that the price for the 18th-May4th had jumped from $300 round trip to $500 roundtrip per ticket so they bought tickets to arrive the 25th-May 4th for $300 a piece. Shew. 9 days is much better but still.......


So yesterday before finding this out I put Miss Mia down for her nap at 1 pm sharp and went down with the boys to clean up the basement. I spent 3 hours down there till she woke up at 4, cleaning an area for the queen blow up bed we have, packing up the ball pit and trying to do all my laundry. It's still not done but I'll do some more as soon as Mia goes down this afternoon.


Last night I had some severe potty pain going on. I couldn't even walk because I felt like my bladder was about to explode. I got the kids to bed at 8:30 and spent the rest of the evening on the couch. I drank about 40 oz of water, took cranberry, and peed every 1-2 hours even through the night. This UTI pain has been happening on and off since Friday. I took Cranberry supplement over the weekend which made it all disappear but then Monday when I quit, it came back so I decided to go in at 8:30 this morning and do a lab. They hope to see by tonight what meds they want to put me on. They usually send their labs out but hopefully they'll find something out today before close. I however am again not in any pain because I took the cranberry and have drank a ton. Although I'd love to just continue doing a natural treatment like I am, I think it'd be best for me just to get some meds and wipe this thing out before it turns into something worse. Anyways because of this deal, and my UTI, I will be sticking close to home getting things done around here. Otherwise besides a UTI, some slight pinching pain on my tummy, and some vericose vein soreness on my leg, this pregnancy is going well! I just hope it continues since I'm only 1/3 of the way done. lol I'm still having a hard time finding the heartbeat on the doppler which worries me of where and what my placenta is doing in there. I'm so freaked out it's growing in the wrong spot or that scar tissue is up to no good in there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The price of airfare is off the charts sometimes - that's when we shoot a lowball offer on priceline and if they take it, cool. If not then we go to plan B. We also found that Northwest has coupons in the ValPaks every once in a while and those are very reasonable prices!

Hope you start feeling better soon!

Angela said...

Yay for your in-laws cutting a week off their trip! I have read your blog long enough to know how these visits generally go. Feel free to vent away. We'll all be here for you.

Unknown said...

Yea for rising prices!! 9 days is much better than 2 weeks :)

Wendy said...

What a lucky break.Nine days is way better than two weeks. Ahh...in laws - weird people we are now legally bound to. Gotta love 'em. :)

Rhonda said...

Yay for the delay of the inlaws!!!! :) That is always good news!

Hope you are all starting to feel better!