Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Escaping To the Great Outdoors



Well one week down, one more to go. lol It's been so draining, but not too bad. Dave asked me the other day how in the world I put 325 miles on my new van in just one week since I usually fill up like once maybe twice a month and I need gas NOW. Well he gets to run off to work everyday while I stay home and entertain. I needed OUT, that is my explanation of 325 miles in a week.




We've spent a ton of time outside too. I had a lovely sunburn last week on my neck thanks to my white super sensitive skin. The weather is perfect though and it's an escape as well! ;) We've cleaned up all the ride ons, now we need to do the same to the playground equipment. Free all the Little tykes from spiderwebs and bird poop. Last night the weather took a turn though and it's supposed to storm the next few so we probably won't be out much. It's been nice playing outside and then bringing Damien in to have him fall asleep 5 minutes later. Since he went into a toddler bed at 22 months, he's never been a napper.
But anyways, everything is going pretty good. Mia is starting to act so much like a big kid. She cracks me up how she understands and copies everything. I've been trying to stay off the computer during MIL's visit except for 5-10 minutes here and there to check in. She stayed the night at Dave's aunt's house so I've been on for 2 hours this morning. lol I would say I've been pretty productive (except for my extra running around). Lots of cleaning done.....now I just need to catch up on that never ending laundry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic with Damien and Bailey napping. So CUTE! I just got back from the vet with 3 of my dachshunds... oh they're a handful! I'm glad both Ben and Matty were with me to wrangle them up.

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

That dog is to much! I love this weather... I hope that it does not get to hot to soon!

Unknown said...

Cute picture with the dog. :) Yea for spring weather!!