Monday, February 23, 2009

6!!!

Dom's birthday party was Saturday and it went great! I won't lie, I was a stressed out mess cleaning and preparing for it but I made it through. This was our first "friend" party at our house on the inside. Alex had a pool party once but since it's winter this was in the basement. It's alittle tricky because our house is only 2000 sq ft. We have a full basement though that's a bit roomier than the rest of the house. Alex's room is in the basement along with the laundry, bar, pool table, Foosball table and we have a 2nd living area. The kids kind of split between Foosball and the Wii games. Dominic has a crush on the little red head we believe. He wanted so badly to call Sophia "Megan" when she was born. I discovered when going to the school one day there was this girl in his class named Megan and he was quick to introduce us. lol

We just bought that Outdoor Wii game with the mat and it is alot of fun! If you have a Wii I recommend it! The mat is for 2 players. Alex and I love the log jump.

4 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I love the cupcake cake!! And how sweet that he has a crush on teh little red headed girl... like charlie brown!

Haley said...

Sounds like he had a great birthday, I bet that was so fun with the Wii and pool table. Megan is cute. Great photos.

Happy 6th Birthday Dominic!

Rebecca said...

Looks like they had a blast!! Dominic is so cute with Megan!

Norberto Kurrle said...

What a fun party! That little red head IS a cutie. I can't believe that Dom is 6...where did the time go??