Monday, April 20, 2009

1st Sono for Baby #6

Well first I am so happy my husband took the time off to come just incase. I was really worried since this sono was on the 20th and on the 21st of April, 5 years ago, I miscarried a baby so I didn't know how I would handle it if we would have found out something happened to this one. The sono however revealed a 7 weeker with a 140 bpm heartrate jumping around in there. Really happy and relieved! So my due date was moved from the 2nd to the 8th! YAY!

6 comments:

Lucia's Mom said...

yay little one! happy and healthy 8 more months!

Jenn said...

Glad to hear everything went well! :)

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

Congrats Sabrina, how wonderful!

Sara K. Parker said...

Lucky you, getting your due date moved up! :) And so glad to hear everything looks great!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I hope your week is going well....

I left an award for you on my blog!

Morgan said...

That's great news!