Thursday, March 18, 2010

Some New Pictures

I have tons of new pictures but here's a few of my favorites. Rocco is 3 1/2 months now and growing so fast! We're still plugging away at breastfeeding and he's co sleeping and still waking every night. At this point I've been waking every night for so long (October 2008) it would be totally odd if he started sleeping through. I wouldn't know what to do with myself.
Mia and Sophia adore their little brother. I have to watch them all the time.
Damien playing Xbox.
Rocco enjoying the swing.
Mia being goofy!
Rocco
Alex on Valentine's Day. She's getting so grown up! Almost 10!
Sophia right before leaving for church
The boys. Dominic wasn't real happy about doing a picture. lol
Sophia
Mia. She looks just like Alex did at her age though. It's so weird because you can't tell the difference between the two when you look at old pictures!

2 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Wow! I cannot believe the change in Mia!! Your kids are getting so big!

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

I really can not believe how much your kids look alike! It is amazing. The baby is so big already, holy wow!