Friday, April 29, 2005

Today's the 3D Sono!

I'm really psyched for today since we are having our 3D sono done. This will be my first time to have a 3D done and probably the last if this is our last kiddo! We don't know for sure if it will be the last. When Dave and I talk about it, it turns into more of a joking matter then a serious topic! All he can do is crack jokes about how the kids drive my insane as it is but it's not OUR kids, it's all the daycare kids I watch. My son is hard to manage but as long as I've got my eye on him at all times he's not too bad. If I don't he could run away or make a huge mess. I'm hoping that when we have this little guy he'll become big brother and calm down a bit. He understands "shhhhh" means we need to whisper so if I could get him to understand a few more things like watch out for the baby, don't throw, no hitting I think we'll be more set!

After the sono I'm hoping maybe we can come up with a name. I'm a bit tired of calling him little guy, bambino, brother, etc. I've got some names picked out, it's just getting Dave to agree on them. We didn't have a name for Alexzandra till she was 3 days old, the day I was getting released from the hospital! Dominic was fairly easy since Dave's grandpa just passed away we named Dominic after him. Some serious names I've thought of are

Damien
Gabriel
Rocco
Xzavier

For a middle name I think Izak because Alex's is Italia and Dominic's is Izaiah so I'd like to stick with an I. lol

I plan on blogging later today so I can post some pics of our little nameless guy and how our experience went. It's going to be a LONG day waiting for 4 o'clock to come along!

1 comment:

S said...

Can't wait to see pictures of your son!!!!