Friday, August 26, 2005
Just for Sheri, I'll post a few of the Dominic moments going on. I posted a few on BBC today but here's some others.
* A wall mural of pen circles on my wall we painted just a year ago
* My wood bathroom door has permanent marker scribble all over it.
* Dominic peed in his mouth the other day when he decided to pee while a diaper change.
* He escaped out the front door without my knowledge and when he returned rang the doorbell a good 40 times real fast till I answered.
* He killed 2 fish in the aquarium by dropping a book of matches in there. I then put the living fish in a fishbowl and he tried to pull it off the bathroom counter.
* The past few days I've caught him eating Nestle Chocolate powder out of the can
* He turned the pack n play completely upside down so we took it down for the fear that next time he may do it when Damien was in it.
* There are now coins in the DVD player in his room.
* He tore down the Spongebob posters on his walls.
* His new fun thing to do is take my couch pillows and knock the daycare kids on the floor and lay on top of them with the pillow.
* He found taffy in the kitchen and ate it, wax paper and all.
* This is a picture of my couch cushion. Just a few minutes ago he took all of the polyfill out of it and had it all over the floor. I had almost all of it put back in the cushion and thought, ya know I'll take a pic of it for my blog!