Saturday, October 22, 2005

Getting lost in the ol' Corn Maze




Well today we went to Gaddeart Farm Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch in Buhler with the kids and the other Daisy Girl Scouts. Only 5 out of the 12 of them came but they had a blast together. These girls are going to be tight knit as they get older which is good. That's part of the reason I wanted her to do it plus the fact it gets me out of the house and I get to hang out with adults instead of kids like I do all day at home! I bet we did the corn maze in a record time because well, we cheated (LOL!) and we didn't know that on the back of our maze form was a list of questions that we were supposed to find the answers to in the maze!!! They didn't explain that to us in the beginning! Oh well. Dominic was having a great time and being really good. I was afraid he'd run off and we'd be looking for hours for him but he didn't. After being there for a hour though he was getting really restless and we had to leave. He was screaming and crying in the very end I knew it was bound to happen when Dave picked him up and told him no more running around. Damien was the best ever and looked around while in the Snugli but never cried. He was hungry by the time we got to the car so I fed him 6 oz.

No comments: