It's crazy how fast Damien is growing up. It's so neat to be home and watch every little milestone. I feel like I was cheated with Alex because I went back to work after 6 weeks and didn't get to experience some of the things I have with staying home with the boys. I love being the one person they can depend on all day everyday.
Some of his newest milestones are.......
- grabbing at everything he sees
- following people walking around with his eyes
- sticking his hands in his mouth
- drooling all over the place
- arching his back and inching like an inch worm
- rolling side to side but not over yet! He's rolled from tummy to back twice now.
- eating 6 oz at every bottle now has been since about 3 1/2 mths
- loves cereal with bananas!