Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Back Into the Swing of Things

Well the first day back into the swing of things wasn't too terribly bad. I woke up at 6:20AM, showered, then went downstairs to see if Alex's new Dora Projection Alarm clock went off yet. It did right when I entered her room and she sat up so fast I had to laugh. I'm glad it's going to work because now if I can't haul my ass out of bed, her's will go off and she'll come get me....at least I hope she wouldn't hit the snooze and go back to bed. Got her fed and on the bus at 7:15, 3 kids showed up at 7:30, breakfast, some dishes, changed sheets, etc etc. Naptime went well except for Dominic not wanting to go down as usual. Ugh that just sucks. Everyone decided to take a crap today in my care so I changed about 10 poopy diapers. UGH! Started some Reames Chicken Noodle soup for supper at 3:30, peeled potatoes for mashed potatoes served dinner at 5:15, out the door for gymnastics at 5:45. YMCA cardio center was pretty dead so I jumped on the treadmill for 30 minutes and hey I actually signed up to use the machine I was on this time! After that I watched Alex do gymnastics and I wouldn't be suprised if she finally gets to move to Level 2 soon. She went on the balancing beam about 90 MPH frontward and backward. She still needs to master her cartwheel though. On the way home I paid $51 (BELCH, GAG) for gassing up the minivan and grabbed $30 in grocceries. Got home bathed 3 kids and put them in bed at 9 and now here I am. (Yawn) I'm ready for bed.

No comments: