Sunday, February 05, 2006

7 Months Old!


Here we are already at 7 Months old. It's went so fast but luckily I've been home to experience it all. I actually started having some pain on the right side of where my incision was today. Kinda scary but it does still happen every once in a while. I suppose after having 3 C- sections it's pretty common. The main thing I worry about is whether I have scar tissue growing in my gut. The last thing I want is to have to have a surgery to remove it. Since I have a huge scar on my arm it's something my Dr's have informed me may happen.

The past month Damien has been doing some cool things. Here's the list.

  • Turns his body to whatever he wants while up on his arms
  • Holds the bottle!!
  • Extends arms to be held
  • Gets on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth
  • Gets around the front room by rolling or scooting backwards
  • Turns around in his crib
  • Eats French Fries!! Still hates me feeding him with the spoon.
  • Is still waking about 3 times a week for a bottle but sleeps thru for the most part

He just loves his brother and sister too. I get a bit scared when I see him watching Dom though. He just LOVES the way he acts it gets him excited, so I'm worried he's going to start acting like a hyperactive monkey as well. Everyone told me before he was born he was going to be TOTALLY DIFFERENT than Dominic. If he's not, and is a hyperactive monkey, expect a bitchslap from me. LMAO

2 comments:

Adam's Mom said...

He is such a cutie pie! I would love to see a picture of him holding his arms out to you - way too cute!

Rude Cactus said...

Isn't it amazing how quickly it all passes? We watched video we've shot from the last six months of our daughter and the speed with which she's grown is just amazing!