Saturday, February 04, 2006

Another Addition To The Family


I'd like to introduce Vinnie our new guy in the household. We adopted him from the Kansas Humane Society today. I found him on Petfinder, showed the pic to Alex and we both fell in love. He's the sweetest little guy a total lap guinea who loves to snuggle. I really shouldn't say little guy because if you look at the pic there of Dominic he's quite big for only a year old! Had to go with Vinnie as the name because of ol' Dave stickin with his roots. Even the animals now have to have Italian names.

3 comments:

S said...

aaaawww what a cutie! I've never had a guinea before, I'm so jealous! Welcome little Vinnie!!!

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWW Vinnie is so cute!!!! I want him! lol

Lorraine said...

Vinnie is so cute! I hope Dominic helps with the cleaning out, lol.