Sunday, February 12, 2006

Praying for a Winner


The other day I entered Damien in Regis and Kelly's Most Beautiful Baby Contest. Now I know the odds of him being a semifinalist are quite a long shot so seeing that I would have to FLY to NY to appear on the show didn't bother me much because most likely they'll pass him over. I know myself that Dave and I's genetic material = cute cute cute (I'm conceited I know) but will Parent's Magazine, Regis and Kelly? On Feb 20th we'll find out I guess on the show when they announce the semifinalists. This is the picture I submitted. If he was to win, I guess I'll have to fly and take lots of drugs.

5 comments:

Angi said...

Awww how cute is he!! Good luck. I think he's a winner of course ;-)

Janice @ Mom On The Run said...

Awww - he's adorable - I'd vote for him!

Alison said...

What an adorable picture! :)

S said...

OMG how can he not win? Don't worry, I'll fly to NY for you and pretend to be you LOL

JustLinda said...

Oh my goodness, if he doesn't win then they are obviously blind to his mad-cuteness. Adorable!