Thursday, March 02, 2006

Dinero


My
blog is worth $6,209.94.
How much is your blog worth?

There's something hilarious to look at today. How could my 2 cents and life be worth that much to others?? This thing is just for fun but I about died laughing. Thanks Linda!

Well Dominic hasn't thrown up anymore. For dinner he ate grapes and a few bites of chicken, bedtime snack he ate a bowl of Fruit Pebbles cereal. Breakfast he ate a few grapes and maybe 10 decent bites of Oatmeal. Grrrrr...... He's such a picky eater it's driving me nuts. There's no veggies now that he'll eat and fruits only bananas and grapes. If he ate nothing but bread and carbs all day I'd be happy but he won't even do that.

Dominic did decided last night though to break my MP3 player which I use at the YMCA. He dropped it on the tile in the kitchen and now it won't play. The screen comes on but it won't show the song names or anything and won't play. It's a Samsung and it's sung it's last tune I think. Now I'm on a quest to find a new one, cheap, I really don't need to put a zillion songs on it. Any ideas??? If I don't get anything soon I guess I'll just plug headphones into the mic part on the machines and watch TV.

1 comment:

Alison said...

My blog isn't worth as much as yours. :)

I feel for you on the picky eater front. I've got one of those. Some days she'll eat pretty well, and the next, she won't eat a thing. Or she wants something like chips or cookies. Are those better than nothing?