Along with turning into a pushy, aggressive little toddler he's learning other things to get his way. Such as
- Beating on the Bathroom door whining to get me out of there.
- Throwing food at me that he doesn't want and screaming till I figure out what he does want.
- Hitting my legs if I'm sitting on the couch for me to pick him up
- As soon as he wakes in the morning he instantly starts to scream at the top of his lungs to get me to hurry and he knows I will because the other two are usually still asleep.
- If you feed him let's say Ice Cream, and it's gone, he'll scream and kick for more. There usually is no end till he's had so much that he just can't possibly eat anymore. He ate about 2 cups or so of Sherbet the other day due to this.
Even though he's a pain in the butt now, he's still cute, and we still love him. Although we hope he eventually understands NO and that he can't hit, pinch, pull, and climb to get his way on everything. Or play with dog toys and get away with it like he is in this picture.