Friday, July 07, 2006

Tagged Again!

Allison tagged me a while back and I'm just now getting to this!

5 things in my refrigerator:
2 new Gallons of Milk
A Bottle of Acidophilus since I guess it's supposed to be kept in the fridge!
Easy Cheese because we can't live without that!!!
2 Gallons of Kool-aid made up in space saver spout jugs
Roasted Chicken that I made last night

5 things in my closet:
Locked up Guns

a Terarium full of Pennies
2 latch hook projects I've had in there for 5 years
Dave's Motorcycle Helmet
Love notes from highschool from Dave and a former boyfriend.

5 things in my purse:
A Binkie

Tons of Receipts
Tampons although I don't think I'll be needing those for awhile
Crayons
Cracker packs stolen from Sirloin Stockade for Damien

5 things in my car:
Movies- Lilo and Stitch, Scooby Doo and Madagascar

2 highback sports boosters and a Safety First Convertible
SNACKS- lollipops, potato chips, Rice Krispie Treats, Animal Crackers, etc
Diaper bag stocked with everything you could possibly need
Purell

5 People I tag are: Kristi Ann, Sheri, Colleen, Deanne, and Cristen!! Get busy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did it! :)Have a great weekend.