Wednesday, July 26, 2006

You Know I'm Fat, I'm Fat, You Know It.......



Last night was depressing. So depressing that all I keep running through my head is Weird Al singing "Fat." We had to go pick up my minivan from Ford since they fixed the airconditioner and as we were driving through the parking lot glancing at cars, a good friend of mine saw me. I saw her too BUT had no idea it was her. Dave pulled around to the back and I hoped out to go get in the van to drive it home. I hear my name being called and this gal running towards me, it was Jennifer. I hadn't seen Jennifer in probably 9 months since she came back to Kansas after leaving her in the closet Cocaine loving husband. She had been a SAHM for the past 5 yrs before leaving him and when she moved back she got a job, got some assistance, and now lives here but her manager job at Loanmax causes her to work alot so we really have only talked a handful of times in the past year.

After she came running up she gave me a big hug saying she'd missed me and all I thought was, OMG she's lost a TON of weight!!!!!! We've always been about the same build since having kids, 180 lbs, 5"5'. She must have been down to 140-150 lbs. I finally said "I love your hair!!" We both have naturally curly hair and she had it straight as a board with blonde and copper highlights in it, her hair is normally just red. We talked for probably 30 minutes or so, finally told Dave just to go ahead and go to my mom's and I'd be there in a minute. I met her boyfriend that she's pretty much had since moving back since he's a car dealer and he seemed really nice unlike her Ex who kept pretty much to himself.

I just can't believe how much weight she lost and how did she get it all off of her gut?? We both had this jello, extra skin appearance on our guts after having kids and here she was now with a flat stomach wearing this tight shirt and pair of capris. She hasn't had a baby in over 2 years so maybe that's helping her out but I'm just floored on how different she looked. I know lipo is not an option money wise for her so I know she didn't do that. She had told me before moving back that she was stressing and losing weight she thought from it. Looking at her last night, I'd say she starved herself to get that way. lol (sigh) I would hope to look like that after this kiddo is born but sadly I don't see it happening. I just feel like I never have a chance to really eat right or exercise unless I'm going to get up at 5 AM or go to bed around 11-12. Right now with this babe, I'm at 190 lbs and feeling pretty shitty about it. As soon as we came home from my Mom's last night I asked Dave if he noticed how much weight she had lost and he said "uhhh yeah! She's lost alot." Thanks Dave, that was comforting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look at other moms who have babies around Adam's age and they have these tight abs again and I wonder how they did it! I guess a lot of work! I wish I had the motivation to exercise but I do it so sporatically. There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to get things done. *Sigh*

S said...

oops that's from me, Sheri

Kristi Ann said...

Man,,,,I dont know what it is about weight these days...but everyone is talking about how much they need to lose! Sistah you are growing a life inside you...some people cant even do that....so what if you have a few extra pounds to show for it! i think you are beautiful just as you are!

Extenze Testimonials said...

This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect!