Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Damien's Meme

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks to Shauna (S.) for thinking of Damien! Here's we go!


3 Things That Scare Me
My Brother Dominic
That loud thing that comes after me while sucking on the carpet!
Whenever Momma leaves me

3 People That Make Me Laugh
My Momma
My Dadda
My Sissy

3 Things I Love
Bathtime is my favorite part of the day!
Moving in the stroller and looking at new things.
Making a Mess with the newspaper!


3 Things I Hate
When Momma scrubs my face with a washcloth, I scream.
If I see Momma go for a kleenex, I run!
Sitting Still in the stroller makes me MAD.

3 Things I Don’t Understand
That if I shut the cabinet door with my fingers in the way, they'll get smashed.
No. Whatever it means, I think it's funny!
It's not funny to hit people.

3 Things On My Desk/Table (or my highchair)
Cherrios
A Sippy Cup of Milk
Pieces of a Big N Tasty Hamburger from McDonalds! I Love Those!

3 Things I’m Doing Right Now
Walking Around Pretty good now
Waving Bye Bye- only to people I know though.
Dancing to Anything that has a beat.

3 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
Go to Worlds Of Fun- That commercial looks like fun!
Eat a whole container of sherbet, not just a little bowl!
Stay up all night long!

3 Things I Can Do
Hit you then kiss your nose afterwards
Throw a Ball, that's pretty fun!
Walk on my knees

3 Ways to Describe My Personality
Shy
Happy
Loveable

3 Things I Can’t Do
Run yet, although I try when I walk
Feed myself with silverware
Eat Oreos without looking like I have a black beard afterwards

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To
The dog bark because it's funny!
Me cry and figure out what I want!
All my battery powered toys because their cool!

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To
That noisy blender I can't stand it!
Dominic's girlie scream, he'll make you jump!
My farts because they are loud and smelly!

3 Absolute Favorite Foods
Hamburgers
American Sliced Cheese
Oreo Cookies

3 Things I’d Like to Learn
To Beat Up Dominic
To Open doors, I'm trying just not tall enough yet
Why Momma's Stomach is getting so big, I just don't get it!

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly
Milk
Water
Juice

3 Shows I Watched as a Kid
Dora The Explorer
Backyardigans
Really I just glance at these shows, not too interested yet.

3 Babies I Tag
Goldie
Adam
Haley

1 comment:

Kristi Ann said...

Too cute! Sounds like they have a lot of likes and dislikes! (kayla and him) Those games are great!