Monday, March 19, 2007

Beans Beans The Magical Fruit!


Little Damien has the appetite of a gorilla. The problem is the foods he's been eating. I know that toddlers are picky, been there 2 previous times but his staple foods which are healthy are killing me when it comes to changing his diaper. He had the squirts all weekend long from eating refried beans 3 days straight! Yogurt turns his poop the most disgusting runny lime green color and Applesauce could be the only food I ever fed him and he'd be quite OK with that. Can't forget the mashed potatoes! He pretty much refuses all meats and all fruits and veggies. All his foods are generally smooth and runny but he will pig out on cookies, cereal, or noodles. It's came down to give him something he likes just to get him to eat SOMETHING. I wish I could get the guy to eat more of a variety but can't figure a way to. I feel like I've exhausted all the techniques I know. The only thing I can think is to blend it up and put it in things which I've never tried. All I know is that whoever came up with saying that after 10 times a child will try a new food must not have had any kids.


1 comment:

Kristi Ann said...

Thats how sammy was too...

thankfully mckayla will eat anything you put in front of her~

Good luck!~

Ps Love the pic of damien!