My cousin Aimee tagged me so I am forced to do this. lol I have a hard time sitting down and getting these done and I always seem to forget when I've been tagged.
7 Random Or Weird Facts About Me
1) I've always wanted to live on a farm. A big farm. I was jealous as a kid growing up because my cousin Aimee had a farm where she got to play on tractors, ride on the combines, go to the River behind her house and feed the cows. I hope one of these days to have a hobby farm so we can raise organic chicken and grow organic veggies.
2) I've only had 3 real jobs plus my daycare. I worked 2 others for about a month each just as seasonal to get them through. I worked for Godfather's pizza from 16-21 Disc Jockey Music from 19-22, Collins Industries from 22-25 an now I'm 30.
3) I never wanted kids but as soon as my sister got pregnant at 17, I was hit by the baby bug. I think I was abit jealous. (ya think?) But I would have never wanted to be in her position as a unwed highschooler taking classes at night so she could work full time during the day.
4) I have pretty strong opinions when it comes to animal welfare. I will be one of THOSE parents who will not allow my kids to dissect some poor frog. I believe dog breeding should be outlawed, it is just plain wrong. I will never wear a fur coat. Rodeos make me sick. Pet stores make me vomit. All our animals are adopted from our local shelter and Vinnie (our guinea pig) came from one as well. Fluff our old Cocketiel was from an Avian rescue. I think a lot of people forget these are God's creatures and not ours.
5) Dave and I met at the mall when we were 14. I was dating his friend at that time. It took us about a year till we hooked up but then I found out he was still dating his girlfriend even though he told me they broke up. We broke up and I hated him for about 6 months until he tried winning me back. It worked and from 16 yrs and on we've been an item.
6) I didn't want Mia to be named Mia. Dave has never named a child though so I felt obligated to let him choose atleast one name. I wanted another A name and even asked for her name to be Amia but he said no.
7) I am deathly afraid of June bugs. Always have been. If you want to see someone cry fast, throw one at me and see what happens. I've been known to jump out of my car at drive thru's when one has flown in at night.
And the part I hate most because I want to choose EVERYONE and not just 7. I tag Sheri, Jenn, Kristi Ann, Janis, Jen, Christina, and Katie.
Game of Blog Tag Rules:
*Link to the person that tagged you.
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.