Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Dominic's Skating Party

We had a small party (inviting some of Dom's classmates) for Dominic's birthday at the skating rink the other day and we found Damien's passion. 2 hours, no help and only 2 years old.

Dominic skated about 5 minutes and decided he hated that feeling. He sat or played video games the whole time. Then he opened his gifts and it was so funny yet cute. He actually started to cry when he saw he got a Bionicle and that Alex made him a pillow with my sewing machine of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. He said to her "I love it Alex! It's so sweet!!" while wiping his eyes. Awww...My emotional boy loves his sister. It about made me cry seeing how touched he was that his sister did that for him.

6 comments:

Kristi Ann said...

Awww....that is sweet that she took the time to do something like that!!
I can't believe Damien can skate!!! I was shocked!! He looks so cute too!!! ADORABLE!!
Dom is such a sweetie...and HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM!

Sara K. Parker said...

Oh my gosh, that is the sweetest story ever! And sooo cute with the video of Damien! :)

Sara

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

That is amazing! Henry would freak out I think about skating... there is no way he would be that good about it!

Unknown said...

How sweet is he?!
Happy Birthday Dominic!!

Christina

junglemama said...

How precious! Happy Birthday Dom!

Jen said...

Love the video of Damien skating. Jams would break her neck LOL