Thursday, March 13, 2008

Toby

Since Alex is going to be getting a rabbit for 4H, Dominic begged for one too. We went to Orschlen's and got his today however Alex's will have to come from a 4H rabbit breeder (papered) so she won't get disqualified for anything at the fair. Isn't that crazy? She's 7 and if her rabbit isn't perfect she could get disqualifed!! Dominic named him Toby. Any guesses why?? He is a Broken Red Mini Rex with the biggest set of balls I've ever seen. LOL! We found that out when we got him out of the box at home. He is perfect in every way and as gentle as can be so I'm not sure why he was there except for maybe lack of color.
Oh and Toby is a train from Thomas and Friends. One of Dominic's favorites.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Toby must be quite a sight!!! I think rabbit are so cute. :)

Christina

Kristi Ann said...

He is soooo cute!!! I know full well who Toby is :) Bug used to LOVE Thomas...now he is into Meteor and the monster truck friends....

How crazy about a papered rabbit...I had never heard of those! :) Learn something new everyday!! ;P

Wendy said...

A papered rabbit? Too funny. We were thinking of starting 4-H this fall but haven't decided. I am glad I read this, I was just going to adopt Lorelei's rabbit from the animal shelter. :)

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Awe-- we had rabbits growing up too. Though when we got older and did not hold the menough they turned mean.

they were named Phyllis & Bob!

Jess said...

Very cute!

Where do you find the time? Pregnant, 4 kids, a zillion activities and now pet rabbits? I am so incredibly lazy compared to you!

Rhonda said...

Toby is so cute!

Jess said...

PS- I got my diaper trial pack and I think I like the Fuzzy Buns pockets or the Happy Heinies pockets the best. The Bum Genius One Size is hard to resist though because they can wear them the entire time. Just so bulky though. I actually like it so much more than i thought I would and the diapers are SO soft for their little bottoms.

What did you order and where? You can email me if you want, seccang@hotmail.com

Thank you!