By stupid questions I mean these which I've decided to answer back "stupidly" on here for a laugh.
- Was this planned? - No, they were all huge mistakes. I kick myself in the ass daily.
- Were you on any birth control? yep, 5 kinds and it all failed!
- What's Dave think of this? He's said he's going to divorce me and take them all.
- Where are you going to put it? "It" is going to live in the garage.
- How can you afford it? I secretly sell myself on the weekends.
- What if it's another boy?? We'll make good use of him around the yard when older.
- Are you going to have more after this? Dave wants to go til we're tax exempt.
- Are you going to get fixed? Am I broke??
- Why would you want 5 kids??! Why would you want 2?
- Are the kids happy your pregnant? No they are so mad they're all moving out early!
Why is it that people get so wound up of others choices to have more than the norm on kids? It just totally mystifies me. Man I could care less however many kids other people choose to have. Why would I care? It's a personal choice and you choose what you can or want to handle. Do they think all couples with lots of kids must be on welfare? I know a few mom's who yeah I was pissed when they had every kiddo paid for by the state. That to me is wrong but for people who have the money, have the resources available (like us with no debt except this house) I just don't understand the concern. I'm baffled. I remember when talking of having more kids on an old babycenter board I hinted that I was hopeful after Mia to have another and someone responded, "yeah Sabrina, we already know you're a freak." Is that what Large Family mom's are? Freaks? Man I was so unaware of that.... And (and hearing "Sorry Sabrina, motherhood isn't all sweet like roses") was one of the last straws for me sticking around there! lol
So anyways this baby like the rest of the crew will be paid for before the birth just so everyone knows. There's no welfare accepting here. lol I made my first $200 payment to my OB Monday. Our total out of max is $2500 so I just slowly pay the hospital and OB before hand and then we come home with a baby, no bills. And I still haven't heard from my Dad on if he got his announcement. As far as I know, he could have had a heart attack after reading it. He's the hardest one of the bunch to get a decent reply from. He always ends up saying he's happy for us but not without dragging out a calculator doing the math for braces, cars and college.