Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Not. Again.

I'm not going to complain too much but I found out that Daddy has been asked to travel again and will probably be gone for a full week in MO. Arrgh! He's saying he could probably get the company to let us all come along (they've done it a few times before) but please. 29 weeks pregnant, peeing every hour, and toting around 4 kids: one being a 3 yr old acting as a monkey every second of the day. Of course this is a tourist town and it would be a lot of fun. I haven't rode a Duck or been to Branson or Silver Dollar City since I was a kid. I however think the negatives outweigh the positives of a free vacation in this matter. lol I have asked him to make sure they know the sooner the better for him leaving because I don't want him to be gone in my last 5-6 weeks of pregnancy "just in case."

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Aw that's tough! Maybe a free vacation is just what the Dr. ordered!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

oh no! How stressful for you all... I know tha tyou will pull through though-- you are a great mom!

Kristi Ann said...

I FEEL you!

*sigh*

Sabrina said...

Kristi Ann-lol. I know you will really FEEL me after I tell you now D's thinking about taking his Branch Manager test since that position at this place is going to come open very soon. Argh! I hope you can figure out what to do about Brad's new job!