Wednesday, July 09, 2008

What Is Going On?!?!

This day has not been normal. I woke up this morning and just couldn't get out of bed. The whole room was spinning but finally at 7:30 I knew I had to get up so I could get Damien to therapy by 9. I decided to eat a bowl of cereal first in case it was hunger and then I got in the shower. I had to lean against the shower wall for support so I wouldn't fall over. I debated not taking him but went ahead and ran him to school since I wasn't feeling too dizzy. Got back home and laid around on the couch feeling icky again. Mainly I wanted to go back to sleep and my eyes feel/felt so heavy. By 10:30 we got back in the car to go pick him up. I had no more than put the car in reverse and I felt light headed again, jumped out the van, ran outside my garage and started puking in the grass, holding the side of the house so I wouldn't fall over. I called the school and called my grandmother to pick him up for me. After getting sick I waited about 10 minutes to make sure I was good to go and then met my grandma at the Farmer's Market to get Damien from her and drop off Alex to work her 4 H booth.

I don't know what the deal is, it's just coming and going. I haven't been to the OB in about 6 weeks but go tomorrow so I guess I'll see what she says. I'd really like to continue having another uneventful pregnancy! This is only the 2nd time I've even gotten sick with this baby. I did faint once after I got out of bed around 10-12 weeks pregnant, but it was after a great bedroom romp. (blushing) I just hope it's not anything serious like Pre Eclampsia again or Gestational Diabetes.

5 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I hope that it is nothing serious too! I got dizzy spells with both boys though... most likely is nothing! Could just be an inner ear infection!

Jen said...

yikes! I hope tomorrow the doc can put your mind at ease!! Take it easy girl!

Angela said...

I hope the dizziness passes. Let us know how your dr appt goes.

Lucia's Mom said...

I hope it's nothing ... let us know.

Kristi Ann said...

Just keep monitoring yourself and if it worsens GO BACK!!
Trust YOUR instincts!

HUGS!~