Friday, February 04, 2005

Boobies and Babies

Yesterday I felt pretty positive about the baby which is a first since this whole time I've been a worried mess. My security blanket yesterday was a loud heartbeat on my fetal heartrate monitor and little flicks and kicks all through the day. I told my son "there's a baby in momma's tummy!" He comes over real fast and says "Baby! Baby!" and then grabs my boobs?? I said "no momma's tummy here." and he keeps saying "baby!" and grabbing my boobs. Hmmm.....I don't get it. He knows I'm talking about a baby but keeps grabbing my boobs. Then the little guy decides that he wants to play with them so he lifts my shirt and tries to pull one out of my bra still pinching away at them which hurts since they are sorta sore at the moment from being pregnant. Dave says, "Well maybe he remembers you breastfeeding him." What? I stopped that when he was 2 months old and I went back to work! Then he proceeds with "Has he seen Kelsey's mom breastfeed the new baby?" She did one time at our house but was totally covered so I know he didn't get anything from that either. I don't have a clue what Dominic is thinking but I know him and daddy sure think it's funny. I just hope he doesn't start doing it in public.

No comments: