Saturday, June 18, 2005

Getting Nowhere

Well I didn't want to start up a big issue with the kids awake so I waited till we went to bed. I was really wanting to talk about it right away but we ended up dtd so then afterwards I tried to bring it up. I basically just said "remember when I told you yesterday that I didn't think I could really have your parents stay this time?" which he responded, "yeah." I laid there for a second in the dark and then just blurted out, "I had a long cry today about this and I just don't think I can do it." His response and this is a good one "why are you worrying about something that hasn't even happened yet?" Huh?? I just laid there waiting for him to say something else which he didn't he started to fall asleep and snore so I just turned over. Then as I thought about it I got really pissed off. I could have grabbed something and hit him but instead I started crying and then he tried to console me rubbing my shoulder which I flicked off me and went to sleep myself. Ugh, I'll try again tonight. Doubt I get anywhere though. Like I said, he's really too chicken to stand up to his parents.

No comments: