Sunday, June 12, 2005

More Pregnancy Aches and Pains!

The past week I have been in horrible pain on the top half of my stomach above my belly button. I keep thinking maybe I'm stretching more since I still have 3 weeks to go but there's no new stretch marks. I don't remember ever feeling like this when I was pregnant with my other 2 kids. If I move a certain way, bend, pick up Dominic I just feel like right above my belly button is ripping apart. It's been super hard to do housework and take care of the kids. I just wish the pain would go but it won't. I wake up ok in the morning and then after a few hours it's back.

We went to Walmart to buy paint for the baby room today and I felt like my crotch was so sore! You may as well been wracking me the way it felt. I guess their right when they say every pregnancy is different because I've never felt this way before! I've been having pain between my legs too which has been strange and lots of gas! The gas thing disappeared for a bit and now it's back! UGH! Appt is in a few more days we'll see if I have progressed at all then. So lookin forward to having my body back.

No comments: