Wednesday, June 15, 2005

OMG You've got to be joking!

Went in to the dr today and found out that I haven't dialated, I'm only 50% effaced and the baby is still at a -2 position!!! What a heartbreaking disappointing moment was that! I was really hoping she'd say "wow, he's really low and you're dialated enough we'd better move that C-section date up!" I just knew in my heart that getting checked today was going to be a joke because my other two didn't want to come out early but at least with Alexzandra I was dialated with her! Really depressing to say the least!

Today would be a 36 1/2 week appt. We first checked my bp, weight and then did the heartbeat. The kids were with me which was a bit nervewracking but they were pretty good until it was time for the cervix check. I took off my shorts and wrapped the paper gown around me and sat on the table waiting and waiting and waiting. Dominic decided since I was unable to do anything 1/2 naked, he'd start being a brat. He started getting into their cabinents, playing with the stirrups, then shutting off the lights! I was yelling at him to quit doing all these things and he was just laughing and continued. I begged Alex to play with him and keep him occupied but she wouldn't of course! Not fun at all. I was so ready to get out of there especially after hearing that this little guy isn't ready yet. Oh well, it's not really that big of a deal. I've only got 2 weeks and 6 days left, I think I can hold on.

No comments: