Monday, August 22, 2005

If you like to talk to tomatoes, If a Squash can make you Smile.....


We had a very busy weekend with my class reunion and I had promised the kiddos I'd take them to this Veggie Tales show that was showing Saturday as well. They kept playing commercials on TV but never showed video of what the show was like so I waited till the last minute to buy the tickets which cost $60 for the 4 of us to go! It was cute though, and the kids were on their feet dancing and singing like the other kiddos. It taught the kids to be kind to one another and God made each and everyone special. I had a hard time not cracking up from watching these little feet running under the huge vegetable costumes. These costumes were huge and Larry the Cucumber was a bit top heavy. He kept swaying around and I just kept thinking that the poor person under there was going to fall over. LOL It was a great little show though. Hard to tell, but in the pic below you can see the huge Cucumber and the small tomato but he has alot of light on him at the moment so you can barely make him out.

No comments: