Monday, October 31, 2005

Daylight Savings Wild Weekend



I haven't blogged for a few days as it's been really really busy! I hate to say it, but I'm rushing around getting as much done as possible in the day so I can throw the kids to bed around 9 PM and go jump in the hot tub!

Thursday was insane as I had the hot tub delivered plus I had to run to Nickerson 3 times for Alexzandra. First at 8 AM they did their Halloween Parade so I went up there and recorded the kids on the camcorder then I took her outfit home so it wouldn't get ripped. Next I had the hot tub delivered at 11 and dealt with them till 1 and then I went back to the school at 2 PM to help with the Halloween party. Then that evening we drove BACK to Nickerson for her Daisey Girl Scout Meeting. The kids had a Halloween party themselves and us mom's talked about teachers. Her school has 3 Kindergarten classes and they all do different things. I like Alex's teacher but she doesn't give us Scholastic order forms monthly and that bugs me. One mom thinks her daughter gets 2nd class treatment and another thinks her teacher plays Jackyl and Hyde. LOL

On Saturday we took the kids to a few things in town for Halloween. One was something Sirloin Stockade was doing with the Fire Dept. The kids met Sparky the Dog (I'll have to post pics when I get them) and went through the fire house. Then at Dillons (the grocery store) they were doing a kids day. They got their pictures taken in Herbie the Luv Bug, got bags of candy, balloons, and decorated cookies so that was fun for them.

Sunday we took them to a trunk or treat at a church nearby and they loaded up on more candy and decorated pumpkins. Not like we need anymore I think we have about 10 or so pumpkins now! Everyone thought Damien was a cutie dressed as a Pea in a Pod. Tonight we have 4 things we are doing with the kids. I hope that takes up most of the time because I really don't want to go house to house. It was so hard last year with two. All Dominic wanted to do was go in everyone's house and check it out. We had to keep going in people's houses running after him to get him out. I can't even imagine what it'll be like walking 3 kids house to house in the years to come.

Oh yes and a funny note: Sunday, Dave and I were messing around play fighting and the kids were wrestling him as well when Alex screamed out "Dominic! Kick him in the ass!" Sad but Dave and I couldn't stop laughing (and crying)

No comments: