Saturday, December 31, 2005

Adios 2005!

Well as this year draws to an end, I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year! As for us, our night will be staying home, putting the kids to bed early and maybe hoppin in the Hot Tub and catching a few of the music acts going on in NYC. Maybe a few mixed drinks, or some wine nothing major though.

I've learned our daughter has become a bigger mouth than I. There's just some things she is just too vocal on. Today she expressed on the phone to her Nana that Daddy says she can't have a sister. Exactly what I don't need her gossiping around is talks of another child coming along. I think both of our families would freak if we had a 4th. She's also told Dave's aunt I don't like her little boy, and she spilled the beans on Damien's name as it was supposed to be a secret. I think I liked it better when she was shy and wouldn't talk to anyone.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy New Year !!!!

We had a quiet one this year.

I hope you and your family have an awesome year !!!

Adam's Mom said...

LOL at Alex! My niece said "Fuck" the other day and told my sister my mom taught her that - which is so untrue but pretty freaking funny! Ya gotta love kids!