Thursday, February 09, 2006

All it takes is one minute for me to about kill myself

I actually woke up at 6:30 ready for the day. No pushing of the snooze button. After taking my shower I got Alex in the kitchen for breakfast. She wants a Toaster Struedel. Hear Damien crying. Hurry to pull the Toaster Strudel out of the toaster oven and burn the shit out of my hand. Boo Boo #1. Slap some frosting on it and start for the bedroom. Try to slowly walk over the babygate and bash my toes into the top. Boo Boo #2. Get to Damien's room and step on a Hot Wheel Car. Boo Boo #3. Pick Damien up, screaming only to get my eye scratched and pinched by my pyschotic infant. Boo Boo #4. Best part? Damien was so wet that when I headed back to the kitchen with him I had a nice huge wet spot on my shirt. It's only 7:00 AM. Damn this is going to be a LONG day.

3 comments:

TL said...

Hope you made it through the day unscathed!!!!

Angi said...

LOL!!! I just LOVE those days. Ahh, the work of a mommy is never done!

Kristi Ann said...

lmao.....you sound like meee!!!! you made my day! :) lol