Saturday, March 18, 2006

Blessed

I made a picture video today. Let me just say it took forever BUT Dave wanted me to do it and was actually really good taking care of the kids so I could get it done. He's such a sweetheart. After making it and watching it I bawled. Then I watched it again and bawled. LMAO. He of course thought that was funny. I had a whole bunch of other pics i wanted to throw in but I decided to stop, it was just taking so long, like 8 hours to get this thing done! 8 hrs for 4 minutes. LOL It goes in order from us getting together back in April 2004 in highschool to now so you'll be able to see all 3 kids grow up! Cool huh?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, I wish I didn't have this slow-ass dial-up so I could watch it. Dial-up sucks. It sounds very cool, though!

Kristi Ann said...

Oh i LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! I wish i had HALF the creativity you do!!!! I think you hit the nail on the head...you are SOOO blessed with that beautiful family! Lucky, lucky, lucky you!

Jess said...

You are so talented! What a wonderful video!

nita said...

however long it took you to do that, it was worth every second. awesome!

S said...

LOVED IT!!!!