I think my processing has already happened. I took the test...it says I'm pregnant but I say no way. The past 2 days I've been cramping but after hundreds of trips to the bathroom looking for ol' Flo, nothing. I'm taking my temperature in the morning still, it's 98.1... high. All the sudden my stomach is roaring hungry as if I haven't ate for days, but I eat and snack all day.
- Is Dominic going to be totally potty trained by 3 yrs 11 months? If not I'm so screwed!
- My parents and his parents will freak so I'm hiding this till I give birth.
- Damien was 9lbs 13 oz! Will this one be bigger?!?!?!?!?!?!
- What is my OB going to think when she finds out I'm pregnant again and due for a 4th C.
- Someone's going to have to share a bedroom, we only got 4.
- Is my body going to be able to handle doing this again?
- I am scared to death of miscarrying again. I have that in the back of my mind.
- What will my families I watch for do since this time I'd be due mid January?
- What if this is a boy again? I will seriously cry.
In other news I talked to my mom last night about my Grandma and was told she may have bone cancer. They did a Bone MRI and found that along with a pinched nerve in her neck, this may be going on too. I hope to God not. She has more tests today.