Monday, December 11, 2006

I've been trying for awhile to get on here but I never seem to have the time to sit down and write for awhile. First more complaining, I've got 29 days till the C-section and meeting of Mia and I don't think it's coming fast enough. I have a hard time sitting in an upright position because she's always rolling around on my bladder and makes me run to pee plus she's kicking me in the ribs all the time still since she's never going to drop. Dave's a bit frustrated because I'm such a homebody right now. We missed his Christmas party for work because he didn't want to go alone. He wants to go out to eat but I say no way because I have to pee so much and hate sitting up. I need to stand or lay down at all times now. The kids are starting to get the point that this little girl is coming soon. We've tried to lay out a timeline of Christmas, New Years Day then baby and I think Dominic and Alex get it but Damien he still thinks this is all a big joke and my big belly is fun to slap and the protruding belly button is for him to try to push back in like a game. He lifts my shirt all the time to play with my stomach. We got my girlie pink carseat, some pink and purple baby hangers this weekend and now I need to get to washing her clothes.

This past week with Damien has been trying. The poor kid is still battling a cold or something. For the most part he's fine when playing but whenever he goes down for a nap or bedtime he wakes constantly due to coughing or his nose stuffed. I'm wondering if his ear infection hasn't completely cleared. We've been giving him medicine around the clock trying to give him relief. I was using a cool mist humidifier on him that didn't seem to be doing squat so we went last night and bought him a new Vicks steam vaporizer and last night was the first time in a week that I only had to get up with him once or twice. I had been getting up about 6-7 times each night and it starts around 10 PM. I looked at the clock Saturday morning a few times and remember 1, 3, 5, 6:30, 7 AM I finally said screw it and got him out of bed. Hopefully it ends soon.

I've told everyone I'm quitting daycare now except one mom and I'll do that tonight. Since her daughter is 6, I'll probably watch her that last week of December since they'll need someone all day for 3 days and she's pretty low maintenance. Then that's it at least till we move. I know we'll be fine but I can't help but to freak a bit about living on one income (not like my daycare was much of an income but it was money!) I'll have to budget better since my Oprah Debt Diet didn't last very long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just can't believe the Mia will be coming so soon! Unreal! I can't wait! I am so glad you are finishing day care soon! I just don't know how you do it! There just doesn't seam to be enough hours in the day for me!