Thursday, March 22, 2007

It's Over

I had one more episode after this post yesterday then that was pretty much it. Hardly anything at all now. I am sad. I think it's sank in abit more since my brain had time to process while laying in bed. Probably would have sank in even more if I even knew I WAS pregnant before it started. I went straight to bed at 10 but didn't escape Dave trying to ask me if I was "ok" when he came to bed shortly after. We didn't really say much more about it and just laid there stroking each others faces and arms. Then we fell asleep holding hands. Mia wanted in bed with us around 1 so we slept with her the rest of the night. On the positive side, at least it happened before we knew what was going on and we didn't get attached.

Mia is getting so good about sleeping through the night now but I'm putting her in bed with us to do it. I haven't tried just leaving her in her bed and I'm not sure why. I think I'm just so out of it I just pick her up and transfer her to ours.

Today I'm going to be doing much more Spring Cleaning to sort of clear my head. I need to finish closets and weed out some toys that I'm giving to a friend for her daycare. Our house is just over run at the moment with toys. Hopefully by next week I'll get our house on the market. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed trying to list it this time. But, I'm ready for a fresh start.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Sabrina- I am so sorry to hear you are going through this again. I hope the cleaning helps clear your head. HUGS

Kristi Ann said...

I have been so caught up in my junk that I had no idea you were going through this! I am so sorry.

I know it doesn't help. If you need anything...let me know!

Take care sweetie!~