Monday, March 26, 2007

No PDA in Da House!

My kids are hilarious and there's got to be someone out there who can relate. Can anyone kiss, hug or show any public display of affection in their house without being pulled apart? Miss Alex will go to all lengths to get us apart from kissing or hugging. She'll crawl on daddy's lap, ask him for something like a drink, come over and hug him, squeeze her butt on the couch between us, etc. Dominic will start doing his little karate moves and plow his way between us saying "no daddy!" and Damien will scream like a girl and start slapping us.

It's so funny but annoying!!! We have to save it ALL for the bedroom. I'm always telling their daddy when he comes up behind me in the kitchen to quit it before the PDA Police see us!!! LOL Sometimes we just PDA to see what they do because it's just too funny.

Anyone else have this problem??

2 comments:

Kristi Ann said...

Not yet, though McKayla hates it when ANYBODY shows me affection. She gets So jealous.

too funny...
I remember being that way with my paretns though! LOL

Rhonda said...

Can't say I can relate yet, but I am sure in time it will start! Too funny though!