Sunday, January 20, 2008

If You Would Like To Help.....

Alex is doing Jump Rope for Heart again this year. I signed her up online however the AHA says you can only donate a minimum donation of $25!!!! Yikes!!! So anyways if you would like to help you can make a SMALL check out to AHA and send it here and she will put it in her envelope. I think $1-5 is a great donation but $25 to me is alot!!!

Hello! I am jumping rope to help the American Heart Association fight heart disease and stroke in Jump Rope For Heart. Can you sponsor me by making a donation? The American Heart Association's online fundraising website has a minimum donation amount of $25.00. If you would like to just donate a few dollars though, you can make a check out to AHA and mail it to my home and I will turn it in when I jump in February. Thank You! Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support American Heart Association - Midwest Affiliate ******************************************************************************
Some email systems do not support the use of links and therefore this link may not appear to work. If so, copy and paste the following into your browser:
http://www.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=248841&u=248841-202624162

2 comments:

Kristi Ann said...

I am so proud of her!! Of course I would love to help her out. I will need you to email me your address, since I am unsure of where I put it since the holidays! :)
Hope all is well, and the kids are getting better!
HUGS to YOU! :)

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

yes, I will donate-- where do I mail it?