Saturday, February 02, 2008

Filling Up Fast

Well, I've prepared an ad, started rewriting a schedule, but I'm waiting one more week before placing the ad. Since I'm the room mom for Alexzandra's class I don't want any kids till after the 14th. Word is getting around fast though that I'm going back into daycare. So far I've filled 3 full time openings for the summer for school age kids. I have 1 more that is a possibility. Her dad is the Principal of the Middle School. (why do I always end up with school parents? lol) I'm a bit worried that if I take on 2 full time now and end up watching them through the summer it may be a bit much. The last thing I want to do is overwhelm myself like last time. I think I can do this though. No, I KNOW I can do this. I need to have confidence in myself. I've done it before and I can do it again! I'm excited yet so nervous and self conscious to start doing interviews again. Gotta love my self esteem! lol

1 comment:

S said...

if anyone can do it, that's you! You are much more confident and patient than I am!