Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Dave left his MySpace Logged On...So I snooped.

I found this in his inbox and it made me cry. Dang preggo hormones.

Date: Jan 26, 2008 10:18PM
Subject: Hey you...

Keep taking care of my girl! Sabrina is the sweetest! Keep those cutie patooties coming...close to your own soccer team! I'd come root for y'all! LOL!Hope you and yours are having a GREAT weekend!

Later, Robyn

p.s. You prolly don't remember me, but that's ok...I love your wife anyway...LOL!

Well Robyn doesn't read here but believe me, Dave will never forget my friend Robyn. Especially the day Robyn and I went out to lunch in highschool and we stopped by Dave's ex-girlfriend's car in the parking lot where she keyed on every panel of her VW......Cunt, bitch, slut, whore, and Leave David Alone. Ahhh.....gotta love those highschool days. I took no part but was completely blamed and of course I wouldn't narc out my bestfriend.

No comments: