Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Swimming Lessons 2008!

Man it's hot outside! This week everyday by noon in Kansas it's 100 degrees!! We've got one more day of lessons and we'll be done. Everyday this week we've been at the County fair from 8-10:45 and then running to lessons at 11. While Alex and Dominic have lessons I take the kids to the kiddie area to play on the playground equipment. I feel alittle bad for not putting Damien in the parent/tot class this year but I really wasn't too fond of sporting my huge belly in the water.







2 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Wow! What a fun waterpark-- and it looks like the kids are having a great time playing! I am glad for our less than normal summer we are having (heat wise anyway!) August will be the real test for us though!

Jennifer said...

That pool is awesome!!!